Well, are you a net savvy who may fit into one of the following categories?
• You are usually in hurry and looking for something specific without wanting to waste your valuable time.
• You think staring at computer screens hours together can be tiring for the eyes. So prefer scanning text instead of reading word
• You frequently end up on some webpage (not through the homepage) and do not know how it fits into the rest of the website!
• You are a person expecting the information on the web to be up-to-date.
• You like to have privacy on the information you are interested in and control over the numerous unwanted information popping and
earning your irritation.
• You welcome with great interest the latest methodologies, if that cannot only save your precious time but also prove to be a
powerful, versatile method to keep you well updated faster than the conventional methods.
Are you an organization/marketer/publisher who has opted for Internet marketing strategies, having created your website and has been on the constant run to win more visitors to your site? Glance through the following points of which at least some have caught your attention at one time or the other in your path of business:
• Presence of millions of web pages gives you the challenging job of hooking the visitors who may very easily move on to somebody
• Having spent thousands of dollars creating your website, you feel it does nothing to promote your organization. Should it not help
you grow your business at least to some extent, when so much pain is involved?
• You are on a long hunt for a suitable method of conversational marketing on Internet, which can replace the so-far passive Internet
• Visitors do not trust web contents unless its credibility is clear.
• You wish to give a distinguishable look to your company with the help of a blend of audio and video elements in your website.
Whichever category you may fall into – the former or the latter – here comes an incredible solution, to your long-pondering questions! A drastic change from traditional solutions to a highly effective methodology – RSS is the buzzword, creating waves in today’s Internet world. RSS, an acronym for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary, is a very cost effective method to bring your information to your clients and ‘to-be-clients’. It is a viable alternative to produce effective solutions to your numerous business needs.
RSS opens a new gateway to ever-flooding effective business strategies, never existed before, and creates a new dimension in the way you reach out to the public. When you, as a marketer/ businessman/company, decide to promote your business through the marketing strategies of Internet, try to take the maximum advantage of this interactive medium. When your website does not engage visitors, then your web-based promotional efforts have been crippled. What are the means to attract visitors to your website, when there exists a million dollar question – whose website to visit? Given innumerable choices, just think of the visitor’s plight to decide which one and whether he wishes to really come back after his first visit.
RSS has a lot of advantages over the other existing methods, to turn it into the most sought-after, powerful, influential tool, which will take over the Internet world very soon, if understood fully and properly. It is basically a ‘push-based’ communication method, which can be published and subscribed to easily. It can be explained as a file containing the latest information and accessed by subscribers who are interested.