The A To Z About RSS
Content Is King On The Internet So They Say!
Let The Power Of RSS Place Your Content All Over The World Wide Web, Driving You An Endless Supply Of Traffic And Dollars Starting Today…
Long-Awaited, Fabulous E-book that closes down the loopholes of all conventional online marketing methods has finally been released!
Internet Marketers and Publishers, don’t stick to the same old slow & tired methods of advertising and publishing when you can have a magnificent strategy called RSS doing all of the hard work for you!!!
Its time to sit back on your comfy arm chair and relax–
Stop working so hard and let the power of RSS work for you!
In the next 5 minutes I am going to tell you how you can finally stop working the long hours in front of your computer building high content web sites, and let the power of RSS take over—
Just consider RSS your new best friend, your long lost uncle, and your faithful hard working employee…
Go ahead take the day off- and let the power of RSS work for you today!
You are about to learn:
• How to improve your business through online marketing techniques with RSS?
• Reach out to much more people without the constraint of having to be able to shell out many dollars for advertising?
• Carry your ideas and thoughts to tens of thousands of people on the Internet along with any advertisement you wish them to see!
• Transform your tired, and slow web site to the best and most sought after one…
• And much, much more
The best available solution to your many troubling problems with getting tons of fresh and free traffic to your web site is RSS.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication), is the mantra of the millennium, it’s on its way to creating a saga, etching its mark in the marvelous world of the Internet.
Go with the tide and seize this empowering tool and put yourself in par with the current technology, and an incredible new way to drive traffic and dollars to your web site!
We are about to help you explore the various faces of RSS in the fields of marketing and publishing and help you discover the possibilities of expanding your various business opportunities like never before through this incomparable e-book on RSS, “The A To Z About RSS…
• Use RSS to reach new heights and discover the undiscovered depths in your business or marketing field.
• Get all of your online content and messages delivered to your customers as fresh, unharmed, and unblocked by spam filters as you have desired to for so long…
• Give a remarkable face-lift to your web site by taking advantage of the salient features of RSS.
• Gear up your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your web site.
• Don’t worry about having lost past customers, to email deliver ability issues… Chances are that you will win not only them back but also thousands of fresh new prospects with this remarkable tool.
• What’s more? Seize this golden opportunity to get your content published on other web sites increasing the number of visitors and widening the exposure of your business 10 fold!
• Use RSS to build strong customer relationships and enjoy the resulting benefits reflected in your business.
• Ultimately use RSS to increase your sales in ways you never thought possible before on the internet!
RSS, the simple, easy to use publishing tool for marketers and publishers allows easy and effective delivery of your online content to your subscribers and other web media.
Discover the power of this amazing tool via this e-book which throws light on the salient features no more or no less but accurately, enabling you to finally know the truth about this flourishing online path!!
Get familiar with the various RSS terminologies. After all, the better you are aware with the terminologies that will soon be ruling the Internet the more proficient you will get with these tools..
Learn about RSS as a marketing tool. Squeeze out the advantages of the RSS to earn more and more on the Internet Than ever before.
Unravel the unknown facts about ‘blogging’ and how RSS supports blogging in a versatile way.
Most bloggers would love to take a dip in the mighty sea of ‘RSS’. With this incredible new powerful tool your blog can bee seen by the world in a whole new way – the traffic RSS can deliver can boost the traffic to your blog to the level of a finely tuned marketing machine..
You will learn:
Useful tips to improve your blogging skills and how to let your blog combined with RSS fuel your marketing efforts like you have never dreamed…
RSS can improve the number of visitors to your site drastically, which will create the end result of more sales which equals dollars in the bank…
Do the terms ‘RSS aggregator’,’RSS radar’,’RSS Conversations’ sound Greek and Latin to you?
Don’t you worry!
Glance through the pages of this book and get a clear explanation for of all this and more.
The technical side of this book is written in an easy to understand – no nonsense approach to learning RSS.
Even if you are a complete computer DUNCE- you will know everything you need to know to CASH IN with RSS starting tomorrow!
We will start with the basic descriptions or the terms such as the elements of RSS and proceed through to creating your very own RSS feed
How to build it and how to drive traffic to it, how to read RSS feeds, we tell you everything A to Z – its just a smooth swim across a quiet river! No ambiguity! No confusions!
The illustrated examples prove a clear glass perspective you need to understand the procedures in and out thoroughly!
By the time you finish with The A To Z About RSS- you will know everything you need to know to start building the traffic to your web site and blog like never before..
Its so easy and so simple that you will find it difficult not to understand no matter what your computer learning level is-
Big media like ABC, CNN, Washington post, New york times and BBC have already gone the RSS way for publishing their content. And most of the leading publishers and newspapers are either using RSS or planning to use it.
The Christian Science Monitor has implanted RSS feed in their web site since October 2002 and offers over 25 different RSS feeds
A Nooked-influencer survey states that 87% of their respondents use RSS feeds.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates conveyed to the 2004 CEO Summit attendees that RSS “…get[s] away from the drawbacks of e-mail – that it’s too imposing – and yet the drawbacks of the Web site – that you don’t know if there’s something new and interesting there — this is about solving that.”
You nee to get your copy of this RSS book today, or be left in the wake of your marketing competitors that do?
What does the power of RSS mean for you?
More ways to make your business reach more people on the World Wide Web.
If you are not yet convinced, beware; your competitors certainly are..Tags: RSS